Kōrero - News, stories and insights from Queenstown and Wānaka airports
11 Oct 2019
As part of our goal to shine a light on our day-to-day operations, our people, our innovations, our communities, our culture, and our heritage, we’ve re-vamped our airport newsletter to include more stories across both airports.
Meet kōrero. A fresh-looking, quarterly magazine, published in-line with the seasons, giving an insight into the people, businesses, projects and initiatives that help make Queenstown and Wānaka airports tick.
A huge thank you to our design agency Feast for making the magazine look amazing and to Print Central for their advice on our new eco100 paper stock (read about it on Pg 3). We’ll talk more about why and how we chose the name kōrero in the December edition, but a big thank you to Aukaha for their assistance on the use and meaning of the word in Te Reo.
We hope you enjoy this first edition and please feel free to share it with others. Hard copies of kōrero are available at Queenstown Airport and will be distributed around Wānaka Airport next week.
- NASA returns to Wanaka for fourth year
- QAC achieves Living Wage Aotearoa accreditation
- Lower South Island airports put safety first and join forces for Airport Safety Week
- Statement from Norm Thompson, QAC Director on Wanaka Airport
- Statement from Prue Flacks, QAC Chair on Wanaka Airport
View All News